Thursday, October 21, 2010

Music Feature

I will write a feature story about how music affect small children/teens or adults. In this story i will include the thesis that classical music is good for the development of children, also known as the Mozart effect. I want to find out if this thesis is true and therefore metal/hard rock music has a negative effect on young children. "Does playing music affects teens' academics in positive ways?" is also one of the major questions i asked myself.

My primary sources will be teens who (don't) play music and parents who let their children listen to classical music or did that in the past. Their experiences could support my big picture.
Secondary sources could be experts and scientists who did research on connection between music, brain and behavior. Universities and their webpages may include interesting facts. Psychologists who use music in their therapies can be an important source, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment